- PJ Di GiammarinoCEO
- David SilvermanRisk and Compliance senior executive
- Ralf HuberCo-Founder & CRO
- Sam TyfieldPartner
- Chris BeevorUK MLRO and Group Compliance COO
This content has been restricted to logged in users only. Please login to view this content.
About the Session
The next 18 months will shape RegTech as compliance evolves to meet the needs of divergent regulation. Strong planning and co-ordination to align TradFi and digital asset rails is required. What are the key priorities for 2023 and how should leaders think about charting their future course?
- Engagement models
- Policy management
- Accountability (e.g., SM&CR, SEAR)
New RegTech/SupTech drivers
- Model-driven controls
- Compliant OpRisk benchmarks